Fun Walk 2023
SATURDAY September 30, 2023 at 10AM
Baker Park Bandshell- Frederick MD
Please join us for a morning filled with breakfast snacks, fellowship, praise & worship, fun games, and of course our Walk for Life.
All money raised will go directly towards serving the women, men, and families in our community who are making a pregnancy decision, attending our Earn While You Learn incentive classes, families that need material assistance, or are in need of any of our other services.
Through June of this year we have seen 105 women for pregnancy tests and performed 47 ultrasounds. There are 60 clients in our classes. We have helped 384 clients with material assistance, given out over 34,000 diapers, over 1,100 packs of wipes, 23 layettes, 25 car seats, and thousands of other baby items.
Our Walk For Life is one of our larger fundraisers and we hope to raise at least $20,000!
We would love to exceed this goal and we need your help to do it!
Here are some ways you can help us reach and exceed our financial goal:
1. Commit to walk the 1.5 miles making the statement that ALL life is sacred and created in the image of God.
2. Ask your friends, co-workers, and family to financially support you in the walk.
3. Recruit friends and family to walk and raise funds too.
4. Fellowship and worship together with us on Saturday morning.
5. Give-make a special donation towards the Walk for Life if you are unable to attend.
If you need a pledge sheet or have any questions please contact Dena at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-662-5300 x224
Thank you for your interest in our Walk for Life. To donate or support a walker, complete this form, click Submit. God bless you for supporting our annual Walk for Life event! We are grateful for your donation.