Care Net Pregnancy Center of Frederick
is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization established in 1983. Care Net Frederick is a pregnancy resource clinic providing compassionate medical care and pregnancy related support services. The center is staffed by medical professionals and trained staff to support women and men facing a pregnancy decision.
All our services are confidential and free of charge. We do not perform nor refer for abortions.
Corporate Mission Statement
To educate, equip, and empower women and men to make abundant life choices.
Corporate Purpose Statement:
We exist to share the love and truth of Christ to women and men making pregnancy decisions.
- Live Out the Gospel – The love of Jesus Christ compels us to follow Him as our Lord and Savior in word and deed, and share the hope of eternal life.
2 Corinthians 5:14-15, Romans 5:8
- Cherish Life – Each human life is created by God, made in His image, and is worthy of respect and value from conception until natural death.
Genesis 1:27, Psalm 139:13-16
- Uphold the Family – Faithful, healthy, and loving marriage between one man and one woman, as designed by God, remains the ideal context for nurturing children.
Matthew 19:4-6, Psalm 127:
- Service with Integrity – We value honesty, humility, and authenticity in all that we do.
Micah 6:8, Colossians 3:23-24
- Care with Compassion – We demonstrate the love of Christ through acts of service, respecting the dignity of every person.
Romans 12:10, Colossians 3:17
Our Commitment to our Clients:
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- Care Net Pregnancy Center of Frederick does not provide abortions or arrange adoptions, so we have no financial interest in your decision.
Our Commitment to Our Community:
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician. The Medical Director at Care Net Pregnancy of Frederick is a board certified physician.