Care Net Pregnancy Center of Frederick
is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization established in 1983. Care Net Frederick is a pregnancy resource clinic providing compassionate medical care and pregnancy related support services. The center is staffed by medical professionals and trained staff to support women and men facing a pregnancy decision.
All our services are confidential and free of charge
Corporate Mission Statement
To educate, equip, and empower women and men to make abundant life choices.
Corporate Purpose Statement:
We exist to share the love and truth of Christ to women and men making pregnancy decisions.
- Live Out the Gospel – The love of Jesus Christ compels us to follow Him as our Lord and Savior in word and deed, and share the hope of eternal life.
2 Corinthians 5:14-15, Romans 5:8
- Cherish Life – Each human life is created by God, made in His image, and is worthy of respect and value from conception until natural death.
Genesis 1:27, Psalm 139:13-16
- Uphold the Family – Faithful, healthy, and loving marriage between one man and one woman, as designed by God, remains the ideal context for nurturing children.
Matthew 19:4-6, Psalm 127:
- Service with Integrity – We value honesty, humility, and authenticity in all that we do.
Micah 6:8, Colossians 3:23-24
- Care with Compassion – We demonstrate the love of Christ through acts of service, respecting the dignity of every person.
Romans 12:10, Colossians 3:17
Our Commitment to our Clients:
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- Care Net Pregnancy Center of Frederick does not provide abortions or arrange adoptions, so we have no financial interest in your decision.
Our Commitment to Our Community:
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- Medical services are provided in accordance with all applicable laws, and in accordance with pertinent medical standards, under the supervision and direction of a licensed physician. The Medical Director at Care Net Pregnancy of Frederick is a board certified physician.