Material donations are accepted on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. We are currently accepting donations by appointment, please contact Andrea at 301-662-5300 x222 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to drop off.
Current Center Needs
Our parenting program offers participants the opportunity to earn much-needed baby and maternity supplies. We also offer material assistance on as needed basis. All donations are given out to clients free of charge.
Items Currently Needed:
- Baby Tubs
- New Bottles
- Newborn & 0-3 Short Sleeve Onesies
- Girls & Boys 3, 4, & 5 SUMMER Toddler Clothes
- Umbrella Strollers
Items we generally take:
- New bottles
- Sippy cups
- Baby Food
- Kids Preemie-5 toddler
- Shoes up to size 11
- Receiving blankets
- Crib, Pack-n-Play, and Bassinet sheets
- High chairs
- Car seats
- Baby tubs
- Toys for an infant to toddler
- Baby wash
- Baby shampoo
- Baby lotion
- Baby wipes
- Diaper Cream
- Diapers (especially sizes 4-7)
- Call the center first to learn what donations are being accepted. Donations dropped at the door when the center is closed will be discarded.
- We welcome clean, new and gently used children’s clothing donations in sizes preemie to 5T.
- Please ensure all items are clean, buttons and zippers, work, and any non-clothing items include all needed parts.
- We are currently only accepting NEW baby bottles.
- We can only accept NEW breast pumps.
- High Chairs are accepted if they are manufactured after 2019
- We do accept new and used car seats. Used car seats must meet the following criteria for us to be able to accept them.
- Used car seats that do not expire in the next two years. You can check the expiration date printed on the car seat
- Car seats that have never been in an accident
- Car seats that are clean and have all the straps in-tact
- Crib and Mattress Donations:
- Cribs need to be clean and include all needed screws and bolts
- No Drop Side Cribs
- No cribs manufactured prior to 2011
- No mattresses with tears